Friday, January 16, 2015

So Big


On Saturday night Ginny woke up from her nap, and when I went in to get her out of the crib, she was hanging over the railing trying to get a better look at the floor.  She looked up at me with her big toothless grin, and I got a little bit mad at her!  Why can't she stop growing up?  There will be no more pulling up on things in. this. house.   But a few days later, there she was pulling up on the stairs.

We all just adore the pants off this little girl.  Every time she does something new, like eat food from a spoon, or sit up for a second by herself, everyone cheers for her.  And then Ty and I look at each other like, where is the time going?  It's bittersweet, I guess.  The last time for this and that keeps passing us by.  I'm afraid that I'll blink, and it'll be my last kid going to college instead of just learning to stand up in a crib.  You want to be upright?  Whaaaa?!?  Next thing you'll want to live on your own, and that is not happening, sister!  Poor thing.  I won't ever let her grow up.  




No comments: