Sunday, March 1, 2009

There's a little bird shopping the real estate inside our dryer vent. It's warm and cozy in there, apparently, and he sang me a pretty little song the other morning as I came down the stairs, which resulted in some screaming by the kids(and me too). Then some frantic flapping noises ensued followed by silence after he finally found his way out. A couple of days later he was back. Dangerous neighborhood, but the climate is good and the other tenants are all talk and no bite.

5 comments:

mikeandash said...

I had fun reading your last few posts. Maddie is so cute. She sounds like such a character. I never see that side of her. It looks like fun to wash those balls, but I bet it wasn't so fun getting them dry.

Mer Swift said...

That's hilarious. I can just see you running around with the girls.

Thomas and Mandi said...

Hey Sierra! I found your blog! Your girls are so cute- and that ball bubble bath--- all I could think of is how much work it would be to dry those puppies!

Cami said...

That would have freaked me out! Woa! You should record it or something so we can all experience its "song" o the vent. :)

Darbee said...

Hey guys. I'm glad you said hi. Cute blog! It's fun to be back in touch with you guys. Hope you are all doing well!