Thursday, February 19, 2009

Conversations with Maddie


I came to get Maddie out of her crib the other morning, and I found her stark naked. This is the conversation we had:

"Where are your pajamas Maddie?"
"Jammas, OFF"

"Did you take them off?"
"yeah"

"Maddie, you need to wear your pajamas so you don't get cold."
"I'm freezin" (Brr motions and gritted teeth)

"Tomorrow, can you wear your pajamas all night long?"
"No- jammas -ON!"

I actually already knew that her pajamas were off. She took them off before she fell asleep the night before and the night before that... What am I going to do with this kid?



2 comments:

Cami said...

HA! Love it. I wish I had advice for you but I have never had to deal with non-jammie wearers. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I can totally imagine her saying this. She is SUCH A DOLL. I love that girl. Last night at Virginia's Kent kept calling Sammy, Maddie. At least he knows there IS a maddie in the family. Oh, bless his heart.