Friday, July 2, 2010

Clean and Bright

We finished June, and I met my goal of playing one game a day with my girls for every day of the month. There were glittered butterflies to make, Twizzler Pete's Treasure Map to follow, and home-made car washes to cool us down on a hot day. One note to self: Learn how to use a compass. I hid Twizzler Pete's Twizzler stash in my North facing bedroom, but the map clearly said take 15 steps East. Good thing the girls didn't even notice...


The Car Wash game was my favorite by far and the easiest. I set up our ladybug sprinkler head on the driveway and turned on the water. Then they drove bikes, cars, scooters, and themselves through the "car wash" over and over, handing me tree leaves for money. Oh how I love the summer.


1 comment:

wade said...

I'm enjoying your log of daily activities. Home on Paternity leave, I've had to get creative as Mr. Mom to come up with something exciting to do each day.