Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

The girls had a lot of fun trick-or-treating this year. It was the usual bing bong, give me some candy kind of affair, and they came home an hour later with overflowing buckets. I always think it's funny to realize what it must be like for little kids on Halloween. "You mean, they're just
giving away candy for free? Everyone we know is giving it away?" They'll pretty much do anything to participate. Personally, it's not my favorite holiday. I don't like to dress up, and I don't like candy that much. I mean, I like it, but after about twenty pieces of misc fun size candy bars, I want to throw up. Then I go ahead and do it again a couple of hours later. I just can't hold my candy like I used to. I'm about ready to throw the rest away, to be quite honest. Don't tell Ty, or he'll have a fit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hunter was that same purple dragon a few years ago too. It's adorable! Hope your kids had lots of fun!

Mer Swift said...

I TOTALLY agree. I don't like Halloween at all - for exactly the same reasons you've specified. I'm not one who likes to dress up, and I think it's just dumb to get a bunch of candy you don't even want (but eat regardless) when you could go to the grocery store and buy a perfect Swiss Hazelnut milk chocolate bar (or whatever) whenever you want for about $2.